popads

BAR

Monday 23 December 2019

'It was a huge mistake!' - Married Natalie Nunn finally admits threesome with her fellow Celebrity Big Brother stars

American video vixen and reality star, Natalie Nunn has confirmed she slept with married Dan Osborne during a threesome with their Big Brother co-star Chloe Ayling.


Recall the threesome claim was first made by Chloe Ayling, who in an interview with The Sun, claimed she enjoyed a sex session with Dan Osborne and Natalie in a hotel room following a drunken night out in London in 2018. 

Chloe said: “Dan cheated on Jacqueline with me and Natalie. We’d all had a lot to drink and a threesome happened.

“He had full sex with Natalie in front of me in the bathroom, and then kissed and performed a sex act on me. It was a debauched night – we were drunk and we let loose.

“After it happened Dan was full of himself. He didn’t seem to care what had just happened in front of everyone.

“I distinctly remember Dan saying he needed to go because he was spending the day with Jacqueline and the kids because it felt so jarring with what had just happened. I have regretted it ever since.”

Dan, 28, has repeatedly denied claims of a threesome with US TV personality Natalie, 34, and British model Chloe Ayling, 22.

But Natalie, herself who is married to American football player Jacob Payne, has insisted Dan bedded her following a wild night in central London last September, just 15-months after he married his wife, actress Jacqueline Jossa, 27.

Speaking to The Sun, Natalie said after Chloe made the allegations, Dan begged her to remain silent about the fling. 

She said: 'I had sex with Dan in my hotel room. Chloe’s story was true. I was drunk and it was a huge mistake but it happened. As soon as Chloe’s story broke... Dan began messaging me. He was saying, "deny it, deny it, deny it," but I told him I couldn’t lie. I chose to say nothing until now. I want to speak the truth.'


According to Natalie, they made their way back to her hotel suite following an alcohol-fuelled dinner to celebrate the conclusion of Celebrity Big Brother, won that year by soap star Ryan Thomas.

The mother of one said she and Chloe were joined in the hotel suite by two men including Dan, who allegedly had sex with her and performed a sex act on Chloe.

Natalie said of Dan: 'He’s been caught up in so many scandals now. And there he is trying to wriggle his way out and lie about not having sex with me. But he did. I made a mistake and I am owning it because I’ve been called a home-wrecker.'

'Chloe has been called a liar. I am not a home-wrecker, I made a mistake and I am truly sorry. Chloe is not a liar, what she said is true. Dan is the liar. And he is wrecking his own home.'


No comments:

Post a Comment