popads

BAR

Wednesday 25 September 2019

Spec Ops: Survival Mode In Modern Warfare will be Exclusive to the PS4 for an entire year. COMMENTS ON REDDITS

Post image




level 1
1.4k points·6 hours ago
A year? The next CoD will be out before XB and PC players get to play it? That’s really dumb. I expect it to even be in the next CoD. It makes no sense.
level 2
This is what killed it for me. No oneI know who plays CoD seriously plays it for more than the year it's relevant. It's like a sports game. You play the newest one cause that's where the people are.
This news basically means for me the mode doesn't exist for me so I might be not buying CoD for the first time.
level 3
209 points·2 hours ago
Good, and you shouldn't. Fight these policies with your wallet.
6 more replies
29 more replies
4 more replies
level 1
6.5k points·7 hours ago
This is exactly why i stopped pre ordering cod games, there is always something stupid announced in the 11th hour
level 2
2.4k points·6 hours ago
I enjoyed the beta so much, now all I wanna do is cancel. Like I'd only spend maybe 10% of my time playing this mode, overall, but I'm not getting a 10% discount now am I, I want to see a lot of people cancel, me alone won't change anything ):
level 3
2.3k points·4 hours ago
They're asking Xbox people to pay the exact same amount for a game that is less complete. Let that sink in...
level 4
662 points·4 hours ago·edited 2 hours ago
It's not like I buy cod games anymore any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment